Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I Really Miss Beer Fests

It's surreal to think that my last beer fest was over a year ago. I'm sure I don't speak for myself when I say we were all optimistic that by this past August, we'd have things under control enough to at least hold smaller fests, if not ones the size of GABF. And yet, more than an entire year after 2020's Philly Craft Beer Fest, things are slowly starting to manifest in the way of events and festivals.

It'll be wild to be among throngs of people again, trying new beers and having old favorites; introducing people to MudHen beer and connecting with others who have a passion for beer.

Already on the docket for 2021 is the local Wildwood Farmer's Market every Saturday from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend. We're also signed up for AC Beerfest (this will be my first one), the Beer BBQ Bacon Showdown in Morris Plains, and the Battleship New Jersey.

Keeping my fingers crossed we'll be at GABF again so I can say hello to some of my other favorite breweries across the nation.

In the mean time, hope to see some of you at beer fests in New Jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment